Warning: Last items in stock!
With this product, you earn 22 loyalty point(s). 22 point(s) = 0,55 €.
GSW offers a brand new alternative for artists and modellers seeking to create water effects with this Ultraviolet Resin.
A one-step gel with crystal transparency, squeeze this product straight from the bottle onto your diorama or miniature base to create beautiful replicas of the sea, rivers, lakes, ponds or puddles. It has a multitude of advantages over other traditional ways of creating water effects:
* When the resin is in its non-solid state you can use a heat gun or a kitchen lighter to heat the resin and force out any air bubbles that may have gotten caught in it.
* Keep in mind that the resin will remain in its gel state indefinitely until a source of natural light or ultraviolet light comes into contact with it.
* Do not expose the inside of the bottle to natural light, otherwise the gel could start a reaction and crystallize.
UV resin warnings
- Environmental conditions can affect the properties of the material
- Use in a dry, ventilated place and at a temperature between 18 ° C and 25 ° C is recommended. Extreme cold and heat can damage the material.
- Use under inadequate conditions, inadequate exposure to UV light or insufficient UV light output can result in the surface feeling tacky after curing. In this case, we recommend applying more UV light or gloss varnish.
- We recommend consuming the product within 10 months. The shelf life of the product may decrease after opening depending on the state of preservation, exposure to UV light and low temperatures.
MDF Bases - Square 20mm
Valid for brush and airbrush.
Metallic acrylic paint for decorating your...
ABS Plasticard - Profile DOUBLE-T 2mm
Acrylic Bases - Round 25 mm CLEAR BLUE
GSW's Acrylic Color range of water-based and...
Model SNOW Powder 180ml (70gr)
ABS Plasticard - Profile SQUARED ROD 2.5mm