Portable Airbrush Compressor by Green...
Portable Airbrush Compressor by Green Stuff World
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 18/03/2021
With this product, you earn 58 loyalty point(s). 58 point(s) = 1,45 €.
Portable Airbrush Compressor
Portable airbrush compressor specially designed for priming, zenith lighting, large surfaces, scenery, varnishes... Not recommended for precision painting jobs. With very reduced weight and measurements, it can be easily carried anywhere. 90 minutes of USB charging allows you to use it for up to 30-45 minutes with a stable pressure of 30-32PSI (2 Bars). It can be used while charging, but it could reduce battery life.
It provides enough power and airflow to efficiently airbrush minis and figures anywhere with minimal noise (only 20dB), whether it's for a quiet outdoor painting session or for a tournament or gaming convention. Weighing a mere 200gr with a diameter of 38mm and a height of 132mm, you can carry it with you in your pocket.
Includes special adapters which permit the use of double-action airbrushes. Without these, double-action airbrushes would lose their function. Pressure regulators aren't included, so regulating pressure levels is done from the airbrush.
1x Portable Airbrush Compressor with 1/8' female adaptor
1x Adapter male 1/8' to male 1/8'
1x USB charging cable
Input Power: 5V
Out Power: 5W
Net Weight: 200gr.
Dimensions: 38mm diameter and 132mm height
Polymer Lithium battery: 8.4V, 850mAh
Charging time: 1.5-2 hours
Continuously working time: 40-60 min
Maximum pressure: 32 PSI
Airflow: 6-8 L/min
Work Pressure: 10-12 PSI
- Always work with airbrush paint or with normal paints diluted with at least 50% thinner.
- Recommended to be used with 0.5 airbrushes or higher.
- The Start & Stop system only works with double-action airbrushes.
- Allows use while charging but could damage battery life
- Turn off when not in use to avoid discharging and damaging the battery
- During the cleaning process, it is recommended to manually clean the airbrush through the cup as much as possible with the compressor turned off. This will avoid the compressor from shooting out the paint residue inside.
- When working with low pressure, check that the tip of the airbrush does not retain dry paint.
- To facilitate the maintenance of the airbrush, do not leave traces of paint to dry inside the bowl, and use an airbrush cleaner between colors so that the airflow is not affected by traces of paint.
Stainless Steel RULER
Disposable Cups of 100ml
Flexible CLAY blade set
Lacquered MDF Wood Round Display Plinth
Airbrush Nozzle Cleaning Wires
Valid for brush and airbrush.
Metallic acrylic paint for decorating your...