PROJETSProjets.Projets de figures peintes et sculptures modelées à l'échelle
For the base I used some material for aquariums, I spread a base of vinyl glue, I put on the gravel and I arranged the details to make the gravel take shape ...
When the glue dried and the gravel well fixed on the base, I added the vegetation and the slime effect ..
The final step is to put the UV resin on top of the gravel ...
To finish, I painted the necromancer with 3 different red scales, I painted the details, I gave a light brown wash and made the lights using the lightest shade of the colors ...
Massimiliano0538 2020-05-29 20:32:22
Simone Pelster 2020-05-23 21:29:05
Ravnik 2020-05-16 22:17:22
Gran bel progetto Jack!!!
Laila Serni 2020-05-07 16:12:21
Great job mr frog!
JackFrogPaint 2020-05-06 11:34:40
I apologize but I had to create a new project by eliminating the other for a problem with the email...